Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

ALICE MODEL HOUSE
There's no place like Home in Cavite Housing. :)

 When I was a child, I dreamed of a house shaped like a doughnut. Rooms would be arranged in a ring around a central courtyard, and the courtyard would have a glass roof, a steamy climate, and exotic tropical birds. All windows in this house would look inward at the courtyard. No windows would look outward at the exterior world. This was an introverted, perhaps egotistical, house. As I aged, my dream house reshaped itself. Instead of an inner courtyard, it developed sociable porches and big bay windows. The house of my dreams reflected who I was becoming.

But every dreams may changed. How? :)

Since I was a child, my mind is set into a certain dream house. But as i grow up, I realize that beauty of a thing surpasses your standard. As I look unto them, the inspiration boost within me that someday I can buy a house like that.Here in the Philippines, you will see different style of houses. But I admire the style of a Cavite house and lot, not so the same as I dreamed of a house but it nears me to the essence of nature. The style of their houses comfort my feelings and I think everyone would agree.Take a look at their Alice model house. Then tell me, am I wrong? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment